The first photo Scavenger Hunt of 2012. A huge thank you to Kathy for keeping this going again this year and giving us an interesting list month after month.
1. A warning. This exclamation mark highlights ingredients on the back of a packet of peanuts. Why when there are clearly nuts in the bag do they still have to list 'may contain traces of nuts'.
2. An entrance. The entrance of the hotel we stayed in in Cardiff.
3. In the distance. The tower of Brains Brewery seen from the end of a residential street during our walk down to Cardiff Bay.
4. Odd. 3, an odd number of planters in the Holyrood area of Southampton.
5. Company. The original name of the John Lewis store in Cardiff. This shop has been used in an episode of Dr Who.
6. Two. A pair of lamps on a bridge over looking Bute Park in Cardiff.
7 and 8. Soft and in my bathroom. Cotton wool balls on the chest of drawers in my bathroom.
10. Information. My pink storage box full of leaflets for ideas of days out.
11. A mess. A bundle of clothes on the floor on Saturday morning after I had been to a jumble sale.
12. Blur. Me shaking the camera!