Sunday 3 June 2018

50p Finds

Sunday morning would normally mean a trip to the car boot.
Not today though, instead we took the train to Brockenhurst for a lovely long walk in the New Forest and I'll share a post about that another day.

For today I thought I would share my four favourite 50p finds from the two car boots we have visited so far.

These have got to be the best buy not just for this year but best buy ever.
A brand new pair of brown boots.
The lady selling them had had an op on her foot and so wasn't able to wear them.


I am a big fan of Sainsbury's clothing and already have many items from their Tu range in my wardrobe. I now have another in the shape of this longer length button down shirt.



A waterproof watermelon design shopping bag.



I really should count the number of scarfs I own! I do have loads but then I do wear them all the time and how could I pass up the opportunity of this large dotty one in a lovely neutral tone.


I think I've done pretty well so far, don't you?

5 comments:

  1. They're great finds. I think you have an inner radar searching out these bargains. 50p for a brand new pair of boots, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are definitely the best buy ever you definitely know how to find a bargain.

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’ve done marvellously, the boots are an amazing find and you can’t have too many scarves xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes reall well, fab boots. I sold a scarf just like that in the charity shop last week !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely brilliant buys!
    Your trip to Brockenhurst sounds good, looking forward to reading more about it.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete