Monday 29 January 2018

Puddings A Plenty

Despite Christmas being over a month ago there is no way I couldn't share the gift I was given by my sister T.

Long term readers will know that I like a theme when I give presents and my sister is no different.
My Christmas present from her was Pud-tastic.

I think I may have actually squealed with delight when I unwrapped this notebook.
She had bought a plain brown craft paper covered book and used silvery stickers to personalise it.
 She even stamped each page with a Christmas pudding.


There then followed a plethora of pudding presents.
First was this mesh food cover. 
I've seen these in shops in the summer time decorated with flowers or bees but I've never seen a Christmas pudding one.


How cute are these gloves? I absolutely love them.




A Christmas pudding door stop.




Christmas pudding decorated coasters.




Christmas pudding earrings. 
I love these so much.
G also bought me a pair of pudding earrings, those were slightly different to these, so I now have two pairs in my burgeoning festive jewellery collection.
You can never have too many pairs of earrings to wear in December.
Actually I continued to wear the more discreetly festive ones into January too.



A pudding purse. Who knew there was such a thing.
I didn't. 
But I'm glad there is and that I now own one.



Last, but by no means least, is a hand stamped serving spoon, reading, what else, More Pudding Please.


What do you think?
Is this treasure trove of presents something you would have loved to receive as much as I did?

6 comments:

  1. I love the theme-what nice pressies! Sainsburys had a Christmas pudding bag last year which looks v similar to the ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! What a lovely idea. I think they are all great but my favourites are the mitts and the pudding purse. Mind you I'm awfully tempted to try to stamp all my 'pudding spoons' now. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic gift, I love themed presents like this though I'm never clever enough to come up with so many gifts under one theme. I think my favourites are the gloves and the coasters, but the Christmas planner is brilliant, it's somewhere you can jot down lots of notes and bring it out year after year. I do love a bit of stationery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was such an original gift Lisa with a lot of thought put into it. I had no idea there were so many Christmas themed gifts available!!! I like the pudding purse most of all. I would save my 'pennies' in the pudding purse to buy cakes and puddings with! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to pop over and see you back. Your pudding themed presents are a lot of fun x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great theme and some lovely items :)

    ReplyDelete