Monday 9 July 2018

Pucker Up

6th July was Kissing Day so S and I started off the day with a bit of sweet silliness with these cherry jelly sweets.



Macaroni Day on Saturday was marked on Thursday instead when S wolfed down a dish macaroni cheese. She was more than happy to do that as it's one of her favourite things to eat.

Staying with food for Sunday.
8th July was Kevin Bacon's birthday.
I have enjoyed many of his movies, but honestly those phone ads are just dreadful.
Anyway lunch in the garden included a handful of bacon crisps and crispy bacon and maple syrup popcorn was sampled whilst watching Poldark. 


Today is Barbara Cartland's birthday. My plan had been to wear a pink outfit as it was Ms Cartland's trademark colour.
But I am admitting defeat due to the weather. I don't have many pink items in my wardrobe and the ones I was planning to wear would have just made me feel too darn hot so instead later on this evening when I sit down to relax with a cuppa I'll nibble on a pink fancy.

3 comments:

  1. The jelly lips really suit you Lisa!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lips made me laugh so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those lips!

    I've never read any of Barbara Cartland's books and she wrote over 700 according to the Wikipedia link you included here. That's some number isn't it.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete