Monday 4 September 2017

Mitzi and Medals

Mitzi Gaynor is celebrating her 86th birthday day.
Before this afternoon the only movie I can recall watching her in is There's No Business Like Show Business.
Marilyn Monroe was in that movie as well and she also had a part in the one we saw today.
We're Not Married is about 5 couples who were married by a justice of the peace before his license to do so was valid.
Complete froth and nonsense but as a huge MM fan it's another one of her movies I can now say I've watched.



I reckon no birthday is complete without jelly and ice cream although if it's on the menu at Ms Gaynor's house I doubt it'll look like the one I made this afternoon.
On 4th September 1972 Mark Spitz set an Olympic record by winning his 7th gold medal so my jelly has been made to look like a swimming pool.

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Mitzi Gaynor until today. The jelly pool is very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inventive with your jelly swimming pool Lisa! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, you are SOOO creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is one cool pool! Great job with the jelly!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete