Saturday 30 September 2017

On the Beer Again

We have already had International Beer Day which G celebrated for me and so when on Thursday it was Drink Beer Day he was the one with the beer stash and could oblige.


Friday was World Heart Day. A day for raising awareness about maintaining a healthy heart.
A healthy heart recipe for our evening meal would have been the obvious thing for today but I had that rare thing happening, a chance to go out for a drink with work colleagues. One of the team was leaving and I can't usually go on a Friday because of taking S to dance but this week she was grounded and so off out I went for a couple of hours.
Instead I went for the option of wearing hearts.
A black and white knitted top and with it I wore a necklace T had bought for me a few years ago.


You may be forgiven thinking Halloween had arrived early looking at the next photo!
Today is Mud Pack Day so first thing this morning I borrowed one of S's hairbands to hold back my (desperately needs a colour on those grey roots) hair and I slapped on a face pack.
I was trying to keep a straight face when G took my photo but, just between you and me, he said something which was a tiny bit rude which made me grin and showed those wrinkles to perfection!


4 comments:

  1. I admire your resolve, I hated grounding my two as I always found it so hard to stick to, I know, I'm such a pushover. What a lovely top, perfect for World Heart Day, and a pretty necklace. Mud Pack Day, whatever next? Naughty G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mudshot is great, Lisa. Now the important question is did it work & deliver what it promised on the packaging?
    Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Mud Pack Day ...
    Love that top and necklace.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete