Sunday 17 September 2017

Tuesday to Sunday

Well that was a week I don't want to repeat again in a hurry.

I haven't been able to get on the www at home as we stopped with one internet  provider to transfer to another and in theory we know these things should go smoothly but we also know that that isn't always how it goes.

Plus we have had a minor blip of an incident with S.
All sorted now.

I have been keeping up with my daily activities but with no internet I haven't been able to post so this is a little round up.

The post will be a little photo light as two days were based around edible delights and they were consumed before photos were taken!

Tuesday was chocolate milkshake day.
G concocted this for S.

Wednesday was peanut day and so I took the slow cooker out of the cupboard, dusted it down and made this chicken meal.

Thursday was a celebration day in India called Hindu Divas
I went with reflecting the design of the flag in my outfit.


Friday was International dot day.
My love of polka dots has been documented here over the years.
Dots feature on a multitude of items here at home from china, the tablecloth, our bedding and of course my clothing so it was easy to find something suitable to wear to work.



Yesterday was Gymnastics day.
Now my gymnastic abilities have always been pretty much limited to forward rolls, I could never do a cartwheel or a proficient handstand so this activity needed us to get busy with the chalk again.




Now it's Sunday and we are at Wife Appreciation Day.
According to the blurb it's a day for husband's 
d this is a this is a chance for husbands to look back and remember all the big and     l to look back and remember all the big and little things that add up to so much.

I have to say that G does make me feel appreciated pretty much most of the time. 
Of course we have our moments like every other couple, life isn't perfect and neither are we.
We do spend a lot of time laughing together.
Take for instance earlier this week.
I had ordered a necklace.
It was in the shape of a badger's face.
The necklace arrived and it was much bigger than I thought it was going to be which actually was just fine.
But the chain it was attached to was hideous.
A great big thick chain.
G took one look at it and said 'who do you think you are MC Badger?'
The next thing I knew he had thrust his baseball cap at me and said 'pose.'
Ridiculous behaviour, but fun.



Please bear with me over the coming week as I start to visit everyone and catch up with posts to see what you've all been doing.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa, that made me chuckle. Love the gymnastics, that's about as athletic as I could get these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, MC Badger! Love your bit of gymnastics too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post MC Badger! You look like you have an attitude in that get up!!! Great chalk gymnastics too. I think chalk gymnastics are the only sort I would attempt! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post Lisa, life always has a habit of causing a hiccup or two along the way ... but always good when things can get sorted.

    Love your dotty top and your gymnastics - that made me laugh!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture is hilarious of you in the Badger and hat combo! love it!!! G is funny!x

    ReplyDelete