Tuesday 3 April 2018

Good Clean Fun?


We've had a lovely long Easter weekend which ended with having my family over for food and games.
As you can see by the state of my sister T the last game we played involved chocolate mousse.
This game is for two people and both have to wear blindfolds.
Standing facing each other, but at arms length away, one feeds the other as much chocolate mousse as possible within 1 minute.
I guarantee watching this game will have you in stitches.
My mum was paired up with my sister C and repeatedly fed her mousse into her left armpit!
I don't think there could possibly be a better way to mark Chocolate Mousse day.

12 comments:

  1. Lovely photo Lisa. Sounds like you had a great time with your family.

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a really lovely few hours, made all the more memorable for the addition of the mousse!
      Lisa x

      Delete
  2. I take it the dress code was definitely not Sunday best! Sounds like you had great fun. Btw you have me well and truly hooked on the Maisie Dobbs series ( am up to book 7 now) and my DD bought me two more fire Mother's Day. I had no takers to pass on the first 3, so have taken them into my WI for our book club/ library. Thank you again for introducing me to them. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This makes me so happy to hear that my giving these to Lisa has resulted in you loving them too!!

      Delete
    2. I think the books are so well researched it makes the stories feel that more real.
      Glad you are enjoying them as much as we are!
      Lisa x

      Delete
  3. That's so funny. I love all the different games you come up with, most of which I've never heard of before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Pinterest to thank for the games Jo, it's such a great resource of info.
      Lisa x

      Delete
  4. Ooh i love the idea of that game. I may suggest it next time we have a party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely do it Sally, just remember to have cleaning equipment on hand.
      Lisa x

      Delete
  5. Haha, this sounds fabulously funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly was Kezzie, we were exhausted afterwards from laughing so much!
      Lisa x

      Delete
  6. It sounds as if you had a wonderful time ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete