Monday 28 May 2018

Three Quick Days

I have a couple of other longer posts to do to help me catch up from this past week but first up is the easiest one to share.

Thursday 24th May was Tiara Day and although a bit more crown than tiara in it's design, I popped this brooch onto the collar of my dress.




Friday 25th was Wine Day and so once home from work (and my last run of week 4 had been completed) I sat down with a glass of this, which I didn't really enjoy as much as I thought I would!



Yesterday was Grape Popsicle Day.  Now the weather has been very obliging this weekend, perfect for the consumption of ice lollies and let me tell you a few have been enjoyed but for marking this day I went with a quick and easy craft.
I bought a pack of these shaped book marks online a little while ago. With the aid of a tiny roll of sellotape stuck to the back of each one I added them to a length of pretty pink and white lace.
The dresser now has some summer bunting.




3 comments:

  1. The wine does sound nice, it's a shame you didn't enjoy it as much as you thought you would. I used to be a big wine drinker but I don't often indulge these days, I had a glass or two at Christmas but it must be well over a year ago that I had a glass other than that. I do like your pretty summer bunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know it was wine day recently! Sorry to read you didn't enjoy your wine as much as you thought you would.

    I do like your summer bunting.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always find wine a disappointment! Love your bunting and brooches!!

    ReplyDelete