Thursday 24 November 2011

Thrifty Thursday

Goodness me it doesn't seem 5 minutes since I did last week's Thrifty Thursday post. The weeks are galloping past.

This week I have bought home with me this GORGEOUS polar bear. I love his little woolly scarf! He is actually a money box but I don't think I'm going to be using him for that. He cost me £1.50.



A new top, like I need another one, but in my defence I HAD to buy this. It's Boden and it was £1.00. I'm sure you understand.



I've been in town again today. Coffee with a friend and more Christmas shopping. This evening I'm out for a meal with friends I used to work with. I'm glad it's nearly the weekend.

14 comments:

  1. I love the polar bear! Have you been watching the real ones on Frozen Planet? Was out Christmas shopping today too...I'm getting worried now,as I've only just started,and the BIG day is only a month away! HELP! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polar bear is so cute!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The polar bear is adorable. As for the Boden top - a quid? Bargain! Just realised that it's December next week and haven't done any Xmas shopping - aaargh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Say no more - I understand. Love the polar bear too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your polar bear is lovely and I completely understand the Boden top, a jolly good find. Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You manage to spot the most lovely things. I understand the need for a bargainous Boden top. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely polar bear and I am jealous of the Boden top bargain!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Lisa, cute polar bear! I hope you’ve had a lovely weekend....

    Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a lovely polar bear, and a bargain. I would have snapped it up if I'd seen it! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes Lisa, you really can't use it as a money box, it's so cute!
    Have a good week!
    Michela x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for you lovely comments, sorry it's taken me a while to reply! I quite understand about the Boden top, it would have been rude not to buy it. What a bargain!!!!!
    Nattie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet bear. Hope your Christmas shopping is going well. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. When you find a Boden top for a quid it's a must buy!x

    ReplyDelete