Monday 1 May 2017

April Purchases



Here are my buys for April.
I am a day late with this round up due to being busy with an ongoing painting project here at home, some of which I hope to share in my next post.

Pretty daisy print dress, perfect for the summer, needs to be worn with leggings or capri pants as too short to be worn on it's own, 50p from the car boot.


This dress was from a charity shop. As you can see it was brand new with it's tags still attached. The tag shows it was originally selling for £16. Mine for £4.


Love the caramel colour of this cardi. And it's super soft to the touch too. Also like the stitching on the pocket. Another 50p car boot buy.


Back to the charity shop for these black shoes. No wear to speak of looking at the soles and my oh my are the comfy. I paid for £4.00 for these.


I was instantly drawn to this necklace because it's the same flower design as the Mary Quant logo. Another 50p spent and it was mine.



Pink rose patterned china plate, always room on the dresser for another and at 20p who could resist.



A bag of ABC blocks for 50p which I will use to spell out phrases or sayings when I decorate the mantelpiece each month. Already in use displaying 'the darling buds of may'.


Finally two very different movies. Twelfth Night was 25p and To Catch a Thief was £1.00. Both feature great casts and I'm looking forward to watching them both.

8 comments:

  1. You always do so well with your charity shopping! I never find anything that will fit me that I like!

    Perhaps you'll have to start a new blog series now - mantelpiece phrases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great buys again, you always seem to happen upon a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good finds! And the cardigan does look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. some really great bargains there! Love the Mary Quant style necklace, that's such fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many lovely things, pretty dresses and I love the plate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great buys, especially LoVe the letter blocks! Looking forward to seeing your mantle makeovers on here. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What brilliant buys.
    I particularly like the colour and pattern in the dress you purchased for £4-00, gorgeous colours.

    Happy May Wishes

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, you did well!!!! The alphabet blocks are inspired and I INSIST you share the monthly mantelpiece-we wish to see it as the ones I've seen before are usually super!!x

    ReplyDelete