Friday 28 April 2017

Robin


All this morning at work I wasn't feeling quite right.
There was a nagging headache which didn't seem to want to go away and I was just generally feeling a bit bleurgh.
I was so pleased when lunch time rolled round and I could escape to the park for some fresh air.
For a change I decided to head to the little metal picnic tables and I'm so glad I did because as soon as I sat down this little robin flew over and sat next to me.


I can't tell you how you much better I felt for enjoying the company of this little one and I went back into work feeling lighter and happier and ready to face the rest of the day.

12 comments:

  1. How lovely to read! I do hope you feel better though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. A couple of weeks ago we had breakfast in the garden. I didn't see this as I was inside for some reason but a robin came down and landed on the table. Then he hopped onto the bowl my husband was holding with porridge in it, and started to help himself to the porridge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, you were honoured! How close he got to you! I had a little Wagtail land near my feet at the train station yesterday! I was following him and photographing him and yet so many people were totally unaware of his presence!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet. I hope your headache has now gone. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely photo. Robins are such charming little birds. Hope you're feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen such a finer looking Robin with such a red breast! He would have cheered me up too. I hope you are feeling much better now. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robin's are my favourite bird.
    You were so fortunate in seeing him and what a great photograph.

    I do hope you are feeling well again now.
    Enjoy the Bank Holiday Weekend

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Popped over to visit you from Jules. Contact with nature keeps me happy, so I'm not surprised the fresh air and the little robin lifted you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you soon felt better and that it didn't spoil your weekend. The piccie is lovely. I love robins. We had them nest ( and fledge) right outside my kitchen window last year. This time we seem to have a wren in one of the bird boxes and a blackbird in the Rose arch. It's great how just watching nature can lift our spirits! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww.... how sweet! Great photo not easy to get such a lovely close up! Hope your headache has stayed way and you are feeling much better. xx

    ReplyDelete