Thursday 23 November 2017

The First Ever...............


.................episode of Doctor Who was broadcast on 23rd November 1963.

Watching Dr Who with the children brings back some very happy memories of the four of us sat together anticipating what perils would befall the Doctor and his companion.

I bought this set of stencils from Lakeland a few years ago and in the past they have been used to dust icing sugar over fairy cakes. 
Tonight the TARDIS was used to top off G's coffee with a sprinkling of chocolate.

3 comments:

  1. I was never interested in Dr Who as a child but I enjoyed it with Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant. I just haven't connected with the doctors since then so I stopped watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely looking cuppa with the tardis too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! Good old Doctor Who!!!

    ReplyDelete