Friday 15 April 2011

Through the Arched Window

I can see trees

and my children.



Whenever we meet up with my friend G and her 3 children the preferred venue is Netley Abbey. It's the perfect location for hide and seek, general running around and outdoor games like 'on which part of the ruins are we going to get the frisbee lost this time' and 'oh dear I seem to have dropped your hula hoop over the saftey rail into the water below.' All good fun with lots of laughing and promises of doing it all again in the summer hols.

7 comments:

  1. I can tell you are all having fun. Makes me wish mine were still little. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the sun may be back!

    I will dig you up a piece of euphorbia if you want, it grows like a weed!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That takes me back to Playschool, the arched window. Looks like you all had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, take us there! Take us there! Perfect for children AND romantics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always impressed by the stunning green of British grass!
    Have a lovely weekend Lisa!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos and the children look so happy.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for lovely comment lisa....loved your post, takes me back....

    ReplyDelete