Monday 2 March 2015

Dr Seuss Day


Today is Dr Seuss Day.
We are fans of Dr Seuss here.
S can do a mean impression of Thing 1 and Thing 2 when her hair is looking wild.
G used to read the books to T at bedtime when he was much younger.
As a family we've sat down and enjoyed Mike Myers in The Cat in the Hat movie on more than one occasion.
So for Dr Seuss day I cooked (green) ham and eggs for T, G and S.
I had a massive Yorkshire pudding with a generous portion of broccoli to cover the green part.

4 comments:

  1. Ha, ha!!!! I was always talked to about Green eggs and ham as a child!!!X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that Dr Seuss just about passed me by. I know The Cat in the Hat but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dr Seuss! I've even met the Cat in the Hat!!

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not like green eggs and ham.
    I do not like them, Sam I Am.


    For a while I wondered if Will.i.am was a Seuss fan, but he might just be weird.

    ReplyDelete