Friday 3 September 2010

warmer clothes

It's been such a treat to have the sun back again this week. But first thing in the morning and in the evening there has been a bit of an autumnal nip in the air.
To coincide with this reminder of the seasonal change a couple of days ago I receieved the latest edition of the Joe Brown catalogue in the post.
I do enjoy a browse through this catalogue, lots of lovely clothes in styles and colours I really like, but being the skinflint I am I don't like paying their prices.
If money were no object I would definitely be purchasing this cute hat and gloves set


This fabulous coat

and this entire outfit.


I'll just to have to keep my eyes peeled in the charity shops in case others buy them and get bored!

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you, the last outfit is very pretty!
    Good luck!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt i'd find anything so lovely in our charity shops! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love autumn woolies!

    Last year I used up loads of bits of different wool to make a scarf, which ended up looking great - good way to save money AND recycle (though if you're anything like me, it'll be May before it's done ;-) )

    Ps. Your comment on my blog about eating all the cereal bars made me giggle - probably true, I'm afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always throw that catalogue straight in the recycling without even glancing. Now I've seen what I'm missing out on, I'll be keeping it for a good look through next time! x Caroline - WHAMH

    ReplyDelete
  5. THe last outfit is great!! I refuse to look at clothes at the moment!!! The best i can manage at the moment is maternity jeans and tops!! Oh and anything jersey and stretchy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I try to hang to summer as long as possible, even if I have a few goosepimples on my way to work.......still I suppose it's inevitable, I love some of the bits you chose, keep your eyes open and you never know what you may find. thanks for you comment my dear.

    Hugs RosieP x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, very fun! Clearly I am living in the wrong country when it comes to interesting things to wear. Bleh...

    ReplyDelete