Thursday 1 March 2018

Relying on my Wardrobe


Being busy with T and S's birthdays I knew that I wouldn't have much time to think about my daily activities last week so I went with the time saving option of using items in my wardrobe to reflect the occasion of the day.

Wednesday 21st Feb was King Harald of Norway's birthday so I went with the red, white and blue of the Norwegian flag.
Two polka dot items with a red brooch.


Fast forward to Sunday 25th Feb and we have the birthday of Elkie Brooks. Two songs of hers seem to have been played constantly when I was younger, those being Lilac Wine and Pearl's a Singer. 
I went with the pearl theme and wore this bracelet.



Monday 26th was another birthday event. This time the birthday of Levi Strauss. I wore my denim skirt as I don't own a pair of Levi's but I can share this Levi's t-shirt which was one of our birthday gifts to S this year.


Tuesday's strawberry craft can be seen here and then it was back to the clothing theme for Wednesday's floral design day.


Plans for today and tomorrow have been slightly scuppered by the snow and S being sick during the night.
I kept her off school, which ended up being closed from lunchtime onwards anyway, and I'm pleased to say she is definitely brighter this evening. 
We've already been informed there won't be any school tomorrow either.

3 comments:

  1. The snow seems to be scuppering so many plans, our new beds were supposed to be delivered yesterday but of course that didn't happen. We couldn't even get out of the street. I think we've had most of the snow now but the wind's howling and it's so cold. Glad you've managed to stay on track with your daily activities, it's a good job that you've got a good, varied wardrobe that you can press into action. Hope S is feeling better now. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very creative with using your wardrobe to meet with the briefs for your special days! I like the Norwegian outfit!x
    Hope S is better now!
    We have not had school for 3 days! Sufficed to say I was very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your attention to detail with your wardrobe. it must make getting ready each day just a little more fun!

    Hope S is feeling better. But hurrah for snow days! 3 days off for Violet this week, it was brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete