Wednesday 14 February 2018

Loving It

I always have lots of bits and bobs with hearts on decorating the dining room mantle for the month February.
 At the start of the week I added to the decorations with a paper garland strung across the dresser.
I bought a book of differently patterned papers from The Works, cut out hearts from the three prettiest ones and threaded them onto a length of red ribbon.


G and I don't exchange cards and presents on Valentine's day but I wanted to make a little gesture.
I bought a little net bag of chocolate hearts and ladybirds and popped them onto this heart shaped plate with a stamped note saying 'happy valentines day my little love bugs' for G and S to share.


This evening T is coming round to stay with S so G and I can go to to the theatre to see The Shadow Factory
Look at us going out on a school night, very much looking forward to it though.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea. Your dresser looks pretty with the heart garland strung across. I hope you had a lovely night out, the show sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete