Friday 6 October 2017

A Necklace for Every Day

Thursday's and Friday's days were both marked by wearing an appropriate piece of jewellery.
For World Teacher Day it was a shiny red apple.
This link explains where taking in an apple for the teacher may have originated.



I got to wear my new badger necklace for, but what else could it be, Badger Day.
I had to take off that dreadful thick chain and I added a length of plain black ribbon. I would actually like a length of velvet ribbon but haven't been anywhere suitable to buy some as yet.


Two really easy days which I needed as I've got G's birthday this weekend and so am busy with bits and bobs there and for some reason I am struggling even more than normal with my time management. Need to give myself a bit of a talking to I think.
Happy weekending to you all.

5 comments:

  1. The badger necklace is so cute, and I love that shiny red apple. Enjoy the birthday celebrations, wishing G a very happy birthday, I hope you all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your link about apples for teachers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're having a good weekend Lisa. Happy Birthday to G! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was interesting to read about apples for teachers ...
    Happy Birthday to 'G'

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete