Sunday 15 October 2017

Marie Antoinette

In 1793 Marie Antoinette was tried and convicted in a swift trial in the Palais Du Justice.
Although it is frequently quoted she uttered the famous phrase 



there is no evidence she did actually say it.

As you can see I have a fabulous letterbox red mixing bowl embossed with those 4 words and I used it this afternoon to mix up the batter for these chocolate yogurt cupcakes in readiness for chocolate cupcake day this coming Wednesday. So I've covered two days in one.
These cupcakes are made using greek yogurt and I can report they are absolutely delicious.

Looking at this week ahead and what I've got going on I'm not sure I'm going to have time to bake them on the day so I thought I would grab a head start when I did have the time spare. 
I also have another (no time required) little idea up for sleeve for Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. You're very well organised. They look delicious, and I love your mixing bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bowl is superb!!!!!! I absolutely adore it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My DD would love that bowl and especially the wording since her kitchen is red and baking cake is her 'thing'. Hope you will be sharing your recipe! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bowl.... Marie Antoinette was a woman very detached from the reality of life outside the palace gates not unlike many of today’s politicians.... a day to celebrate chocolate cupcake sounds a great good idea I’m in! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing so well.
    I love the colour of those bowls, my daughter-in-law would love them too as the colour theme of her kitchen is ...yes, you've guessed it Red!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete