Tuesday 24 October 2017

French Kiss

French Kiss is such a lovely movie.
If you liked Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally and You've Got Mail then you'll love watching her in this one too.
Her co-star this time round is Kevin Kline whose birthday falls on 24th October.
Kline plays a Frenchman who sits next to Ryan's character on a flight to Paris and stows away a vine and diamond necklace inside her leather handbag whilst she is napping.
Ryan is travelling to France to win back her fiance from the clutches of a beautiful goddess (his words) with whom he has fallen in love.
Who ends up with the vine, the necklace and the girl?
Watch it to find out, you won't be disappointed.

8 comments:

  1. When Harry Met Sally is one of mine and Mick's favourite films, we've watched it over and over. I know I've seen French Kiss but I can't actually remember it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When Harry Met Sally is 'our' movie so when we went to NY we made sure we visited the place where they parted after that long drive from college. Special times.
      Lisa x

      Delete
  2. I'm with Jo, I've watched it, and I know I enjoyed it, but blimey, I can't remember what happened!
    You've Got Mail is one of my favourite films, I tend to watch it a lot at this time of year. It's the pumpkins, fairy lights and 'bouquets of sharpened pencils'! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've Got Mail is fab too. Another great one to watch in autumn.
      Lisa x

      Delete
  3. I think I heard of it but have never seen it, so I will keep an eye for it. Have a great week!
    Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth a watch, maybe whilst nibbling on a chocolate croissant to help get you more into the French mood!
      Lisa x

      Delete
  4. Not seen it - but it sounds good.

    Happy Wednesday!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not heard of it but I do like this kind of feel good romance movie!

    ReplyDelete