Monday 23 October 2017

Apple Cake

The 23rd October is the birthday of Diana Dors.
Seeing as it was Apple Day on Saturday I thought we would go for a Diana Dorset Apple Cake.
This one was made by S and her friend P who came for a sleepover.
They used this recipe from the BBC Good Food website and I can recommend it.
It may not be the most photogenic cake ever produced but it disappeared very quickly.
S loves apples but doesn't like them as much when cooked but she liked this cake and G gave it a huge thumbs up.
Half of it was given to P to take home and share with her family. Fingers crossed they liked it just as much. 


4 comments:

  1. It looks delicious. I've just had my lunch and a slice of that would go down very nicely now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana Dors, wasn’t she lovely. I’ve just had some banana cake, perhaps we should try making the apple one xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! S and her friend P made this nicely ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete