Wednesday 25 October 2017

Pasta

Pasta Day has given me the chance to try out a recipe from the free Co-op magazine.
Ideal for a mid week meal, it's easy with minimal ingredients.
Pasta, peppers, bacon. 
G isn't a huge pasta lover but S really liked this meal and they both liked the Co-op tomato and chilli pasta sauce.
I think in the future I may cook up a batch and freeze into smaller portions. Then when G is on a late shift I can have a really lazy meal prep and S gets something she enjoys.
I call that a win/win situation.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds lovely. It's nice to find a simple recipe which is enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recipes with minimal ingredients are great aren't they.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, sounds delicious! I love making pasta with passata, courgettes and King prawns- also fairly simple!x

    ReplyDelete