Thursday 31 August 2017

Lunchtime


Eating Outside Day was a walk in the park, or should that actually be a walk to the park.
I am extremely lucky to have a very pretty park around the corner from my place of work.
Every day I'm at the office this is where I go to to eat my lunch, that is as long as it's not pouring with rain or bitterly cold.
Instead of one of the benches today I headed for one of the picnic tables, ate my lunch, read a magazine and then back calmer and fuller and ready for the afternoon ahead.

6 comments:

  1. It is just so nice to get outside if you can ... great idea.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a wonderful way to spend a lunchtime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spy a Daphnes's Diary! It is nice to be able to get outside of the workplace for lunch. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read one of these Simone? I wasn't very impressed with it if I'm honest.
      Lisa x

      Delete
  4. How lucky to be able to eat lunch outdoors whenever the British Weather allows :)

    I always wish I had somewhere near school where I could eat lunch outdoors away from the staffroom, but the school is in the middle of an estate and lunch is half an hour if you're lucky so it's just not possible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to get outside. Alas, to get to anywhere pleasant to eat outside from my work would be at least 15minute walk...

    ReplyDelete